Wednesday, February 4, 2015

So I'm moving... Time to clean out the fodder!

Okay so it is official, I am moving! I love LA, but she is just not my mistress anymore. As such I am cleaning out my apartment and trying to down size. I am moving back to the east coast, so I'm trying to clean out my doll and figure fodder. I'm making as many figures as I can and trying to petal them  on eBay. The best part about cleaning out the fodder is, coming up with new concept, and uses for the pieces. I have a large amount of "Rue" figures form the hunger games, as I pulled off her arms and put them on a Buffy The Vampire Slayer figure, and to my surprise it worked perfectly.... Well perfectly with a little help from the "Dremel."

This change has been hard of me a little, because when it comes to toys I'm a bit of a hoarder. I don't care if the doll is smashed, I will find some use for the remains! But its getting to the point where I can take my real collectables or some broken toys. Sorry broken fodder, the collectables will win this battle.

I have a large box of fodder I keep in my room, it is filled with all kinds of old toys. I have a huge amount of Vampire Willows from BTVS. I have no idea what to do with these heads anymore. There is only really so much you can do with a Vam Willow. LOL. I was trying to work on a Vam Harmony figure, but of course the waist joint snapped and I have been way to lazy to fix it.

So with all of this being said, I am excited to be posting some new creations soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment